At the outset, I would like to wholeheartedly thank you, on behalf of the Institute, for coming to our headquarters for your massive presence at the signing of this partnership agreement.
In the process of consolidating its partnership links with higher education institutions, research and study centers and organizations working in the field of culture in the member states of the African Union and the League of Arab States in accordance with the resolution of the 4th Africa-Arab Summit in November 2016 in Malabo-Equatorial Guinea, the Africa-Arab Cultural Institute is committed to diversifying its relations by signing cooperation agreements with several universities and research centers in Africa and the Arab World, among others:
– The Center for African Studies of Mohamed V University in Rabat, Morocco
– The Union of Arab Universities in Amman, (Jordan),
– The University of Maroua (Cameroon),
– The University of N’Djamena, (Chad)
– Adam Barka University in Abeche (Chad)
– King Faisal University in N’Djamena, (Chad)
– ISESCO, Rabat, Morocco
– ALECSO, Tunis (Tunisia)
– The Arab and African Research Institute in Cairo, Egypt, to name just a few.
The signing of this agreement with the University of Social Sciences and Management of Bamako (USSGB) is one case among many that aims among other things to:
– Promote scientific and cultural research to ensure growth and development to our peoples.
– Confirm the spirit of complementarity and cooperation in achieving common objectives.
This agreement will undoubtedly allow us to coordinate our various scientific and cultural activities through local, regional and international conferences, and to exchange experiences and visits, to participate in seminars, congresses, conferences, workshops and training sessions organized by one of the two parties.
The signing of this agreement will also enable both parties to commit to co-operation in the holding of symposia, training and workshop sessions, as well as for the development of scientific studies and research, publication and translation of works in areas of common interest and other activities in the promotion of research, strategic studies and culture in the light of the action plans of our two structures.
Bamako on 16/08/2017